- Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Job Title: Sales Manager – North West England
Company: PlaySmart UK
Are you looking for a new opportunity selling a market leading range of surfaces, including sustainable options which are taking the UK market by storm?
PlaySmart are the UK’s leading Play, Sport and Recreational Surfacing company specialising in Artificial Grass, Grass Mating, Wetpour, Bonded Rubber Mulch and Resin Bound Gravel. Due to our continued growth we are looking to recruit hungry sales managers with industry experience.
Ideally located in North West England
What can we offer?
- Directly Employed opportunities available
- Excellent Salary with uncapped commission
- Company car or car allowance
- Phone, laptop
- Ongoing training in all surfacing.
As a key factor in our growth strategy, this new role reflects the increasing company and customer emphasis on the importance of developing relationships and supportive partnerships across industry. This role is therefore responsible for the liaison within all sectors; development of awareness of the PlaySmart products and services and the generation of sales opportunities within the sector where PlaySmart Plays “unique” and exciting products will be best suited and with the focus on your sales region
Reporting into our Managing Director and located in our Stockport office, you will be required to attend regular meetings and training. You will be inducted and trained by our approved team and will have the opportunity to learn about all of our products including our new market leading sustainable range.
- Build and maintain a database of key accounts and key contacts for Sectors and Key Accounts by self-generated activities.
- Deliver presentations (CPDs) to the target customers face to face
- Liaising and communicating with the customers on site/face to face.
- Minimum 3 days per week in front of customers to build and maintain relationships and find new opportunities; comfortable selling into all levels of an organisation
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline that will deliver £1m+ of orders per annum.
- Be capable of working to the PlaySmart market leading standard to achieve the install which is right first time.
- Represent and promote the PlaySmart brand and always maintain a professional image.
- Full UK Driving License
- Degree level education or experienced in Sales, must be professional, articulate and numerate
- A problem solver with good customer service and communication skills
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Stable and progressive career
- A self-motivated individual who reflects the professionalism of a Sales Consultant.
- Ideally will possess experience and knowledge in Sales
- Extensive experience of CRM and management reporting systems
- Ability to travel on a daily basis, so a full & relatively clean driving licence is required
- Able to use a tape measure and calculate quantity’s and areas.
- Ability to learn new brands and products quickly.
- Willing to take your own time to learn safety and standard information for Play.
- Ability to work as part of a team, including taking instruction when required and/or be a leader.
- Self-motivated, trustworthy, good communicator, reliable and excellent time keeping.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- Be prepared to travel around Midlands which could include overnight stays.
- Sales pipeline growth
- Network growth – Database contacts, LinkedIn contacts / Twitter followers etc.
- Customer meetings
- Quotes, win-rate, orders, turnover and margin
If you are interested in this vacancy then please contact [email protected]