- Posted on Sep 11, 2019
Job Title: Project Manager – Construction
Company: Miracle Design & Play
Based in: Ideally based in Northants
Contact name: Daniel Buckley
Contact email: [email protected]
We wish to recruit a Project Manager with experience on managing multiple live sites within the construction market. We offer the opportunity to join an established UK organisation as part of a small, dedicated technical support and project management team based in Northampton, focusing on delivering contracts on time and within budget.
- Manage projects coming into the office and report to the Director on progress via weekly meetings – highlighting any foreseen problems.
- To have full responsibility for all technical queries from site.
- Manage project protocol by ensuring all communications to clients and contractors going out of the office are consistent.
- Liaise internally and with the client to ensure that every project runs smoothly and quickly to completion and sign off.
- To manage all live sites, visiting sites to survey before or during installation as necessary.
- Management of sub-contractors and liaising with the Director with reference to all expected or additional costs incurred on site.
- To attend sign off meetings at site with customer and sub-contractors.
- To ensure Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Site Visit Reports are completed for each and every site.
The ideal candidate will have following skills:
- Construction related project management experience.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Organised with a structured approach to work and able to effect and manage change when required.
- Financially and commercially astute with an ability to understand job margins, costings and profit/loss project by project.
- Able to take ownership and multi task, both in the office and on site.
- Ideally be SSSTS and RPI-I Routine Inspection qualified.
Salary: £30-£35k DOE, plus car/phone/laptop etc.