- Posted on Mar 13, 2023
Job Title: Project Manager
Company: Miracle Design and Play Ltd
Based in: Northampton HQ, to cover Southern region, England
Contact name: Daniel Buckley
Contact email: [email protected]
Miracle Design and Play is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all to apply.
The role is part of our dedicated technical support and project management team based in Northampton, focusing on delivering play area construction contracts with a client first approach.
- Manage projects coming into the office and report to the Team on progress via weekly meetings – highlighting any foreseen challenges.
- To have full responsibility for all technical queries from site.
- Manage project protocol by ensuring all communications to clients and contractors going out of the office are timely and consistent.
- Liaise internally and with the client to ensure that every project runs smoothly and quickly to completion and sign off.
- To manage all live sites, visiting sites to survey before, during and upon completion of installation, as necessary.
- Management of sub-contractors ensuring adequate site progress and quality is being achieved
- To attend sign off meetings at site with customer and sub-contractors.
- To ensure Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Site Visit Reports are completed for each and every site.
The ideal candidate will have following skills:
- Construction related project management experience, ideally within the playground industry.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Organised with a structured approach to work and able to effect and manage change when required.
- Financially and commercially astute with an ability to understand job margins, costings, and profit/loss project by project.
- Able to take ownership and multi-task, both in the office and on site.
- Ideally be SSSTS and RPII Routine Inspection qualified, but training can be provided.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Role is largely field based, with very occasional stopping away required
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Pension scheme
- Company truck
- Laptop, Tablet & mobile phone
- Subsistence allowances
- Onsite company gym
- Plus, a full benefits package
If you are keen to join Miracle at an exciting time of continued growth, then please contact [email protected] for further details.
Application closing date 24th March 2023.