- Posted on Oct 20, 2022
Job Title: Project Manager (2 positions available)
Company: Miracle Design & Play Ltd
Based in: Northampton
Contact name: Daniel Buckley
Contact email: [email protected]
As part of our dedicated technical support and project management team based in Northampton, focusing on delivering play area construction contracts with a client first approach. There are two positions available.
- Manage projects coming into the office and report to the Team on progress via weekly meetings – highlighting any foreseen problems.
- To have full responsibility for all technical queries from site.
- Manage project protocol by ensuring all communications to clients and contractors going out of the office are consistent.
- Liaise internally and with the client to ensure that every project runs smoothly and quickly to completion and sign off.
- To manage all live sites, visiting sites to survey before, during and upon completion of installation as necessary.
- Management of sub-contractors ensuring adequate site progress is being achieved
- To attend sign off meetings at site with customer and sub-contractors.
- To ensure Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Site Visit Reports are completed for each and every site.
The ideal candidate will have following skills:
- Construction related project management experience.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Organised with a structured approach to work and able to effect and manage change when required.
- Financially and commercially astute with an ability to understand job margins, costings and profit/loss project by project.
- Able to take ownership and multi task, both in the office and on site.
- Ideally be SSSTS and RPI-I Routine Inspection qualified, but training will be provided
- Full UK driving licence
- Role is largely field based, with very occasional stopping away required
If you are interested in this vacancy then please contact [email protected]