- Posted on Nov 27, 2020
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Company: KOMPAN UK
Reports to: Head of Installation
Based in: Office is located in Milton Keynes
Contact name: Nick Morris
Contact email: [email protected]
Due to expansion and growth within the UK Play Market KOMPAN, who are an ethical, reputable and market leading force in the UK’s play sector, are looking to add a Project Coordinator to our Installation and Aftersales team.
We are an ambitious company who have achieved growth in the last year and continuing on our path of sustained and profitable growth over the coming years thus are looking for enthusiastic, ambitious people to join us and contribute in taking the company forward.
Reporting in to the Head of Installation and Aftersales the role of the Project Coordinator is to assist the sales team, install team and external customers in the planning and procurement phases of our Installation projects and offering excellent customer service during the life cycle of a project.
- Liaise with sales and pre-sales on point of handover to determine scope of works and specification of materials needed.
- Work closely with KOMPAN Contract Managers to ensure sequencing and coordination of works complies with expectations.
- Process QDB claims (warranty) claims internally and communicate to clients during this process as to when they can expect replacement parts etc.
- Liaise with our factory in BRNO, Czech Republic and our logistic partner on shipping dates – ensuring clients are kept communicated throughout from placement of order.
- Overall responsibility of procurement process through to invoicing and Purchase Order approvals.
- Attractive Salary
- 20 days holiday plus public bank holidays
- Private medical insurance after completion of successful probationary period
- Pension Scheme – joined after successful completion of probationary period.
- Working within a creative, innovative and experienced team for a company who are the leading design and manufacturer of high quality playground equipment within the UK
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- A Good knowledge of Play equipment
- A positive approach to all tasks
- Be able to plan and organize both familiar and new tasks
- Customer Focused
- Computer Literate [Microsoft packages – Word/Excel/Project/Mail Merge]
- Competency in customer communication & good telephone manner
- Able to work on own initiative or with others on tasks with minimum supervision
To apply. Please prepare a written statement of no more than 150 words on why you believe you are best suited for the role. Please include a copy of your latest CV and send to Nick Morris (Head of Installation) at: [email protected]
KOMPAN is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all to apply.
No Agencies Please