- Posted on Nov 24, 2022
Job Title: Project Coordinator/Administrator
Company: KOMPAN Scotland Ltd
Department: Installation & Aftersales
Reports to: Installation Manager
Based in: Livingston, West Lothian, Scotland
Contact name: Jodie Strong
Contact email: [email protected]
KOMPAN are a global supplier of outdoor play, sport and fitness equipment. Our Scottish office is based in West Lothian. We design and build inclusive playgrounds, sport and fitness areas that cover all age groups and abilities.
The position is to play a key role within the aftersales team reporting to the Installation Manager. The role of the Project Coordinator is to assist the contracts and aftersales teams and external customers in the planning and coordination phases of our installation projects whilst offering excellent customer service during the life cycle of a project.
- Liaise regularly with customers on the start date, progress and completion of their projects.
- Coordinate works schedule and planning of projects, materials, plant and equipment to arrive at site on time.
- Respond to customer queries relating to project installations.
- Liaise with the Contracts Managers and the Site Foremen on progress, materials and any site issues.
- Process warranty claims internally and communicate updates to clients during this process.
- Liaise with our factory on production dates and our logistics partner on shipping dates and communicate those to all stakeholders.
- Schedule installation teams and subcontractors to meet project deadlines.
- Prepare installation documentation including works orders and handover packs.
- Overall coordination and administration of our projects from purchase order through to invoicing.
- Salary:£24k to £28k depending on experience plus quarterly bonus
- Company Pension Scheme
- Basic Working hours:9am until 5pm Mon-Fri with opportunity for flexible working
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays + staff benefits package
- Working within a successful, creative, innovative and experienced team
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Highly client-driven individual, a confident communicator on the telephone with customers and contractors and someone who will take a proactive approach to customer care.
- An outgoing, ‘can do’ attitude with a well-deserved reputation for getting things done. A sense of urgency is important.
- Experienced in Construction Project Coordination.
- Highly organised and efficient with their time and the ability to multitask.
- Computer literate [Microsoft packages]
- Self-starter who can manage their own time.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
Alongside the ability of an employee to demonstrate technical competency in the tasks and expected behaviours associated with their role, KOMPAN also measurers success through the following 4 values:
Engaged and committed. Energetic. Enjoys the job. Customers’ and end-users’ needs are inherent in all actions. (“I have fun in the job”).
Develops in the job, influences the job and the team with ideas and initiatives. Takes responsibility.
Committed to ambitious goals. Focused on results and delivers. Accountable to others.
Team player. Engages well with the team, peers, and clients.
Please email a copy of your current CV with a cover letter to Jodie Strong, [email protected]