- Posted on Jun 22, 2021
Job Title: Play Park Operation Maintenance Inspector -Telford
Reports to: Play Spares & Repairs Manager
Based in: Telford
Contact name: Luke Smith
Contact email: [email protected]
Main Purpose of the job:
To inspect and maintain a predetermined list of play areas on a weekly basis.
- To carry out weekly visual inspections.
- To carry out monthly operational inspections.
- To undertake cleansing duties to all play areas removing litter.
- Your primary responsibility is for both the quality of the work you are asked to do and meeting work rate targets and deadlines.
- To set yourself and meet targets and deadlines and ensure the efficient use of materials and time.
- To ensure that you have the correct materials, plant and tools to carry out the tasks given to you.
- To ensure that all your work is completed to the best possible standard, in accordance to any instructions and specifications you have been given and to the satisfaction of the client.
- To take instruction and discuss any issues clearly.
- To pass on your knowledge and skills, providing onsite training for other members of the team as requested by your team leader.
- To plan your own workload to ensure maximum efficiency.
- To communicate clearly and positively with all parties including the customer and the public.
- To make a positive contribution to the Idverde team and be prepared to meet all challenges in a positive and constructive manner.
- To be responsible for your behaviour and adhere to site rules.
- To ensure that the daily maintenance of the vehicles, plant and tools is carried out and company property is looked after and respected.
- To be responsible for your day-to-day health and safety. You will ensure that you only carry out tasks for which you are trained and competent. All works will be completed in accordance with Idverde health and safety policy, risk assessments and method statements.
Measurement of Performance:
- Compliance with Health & Safety as measured by standard checks and audits.
- Timely completion of round maintaining schedule.
- A proven play park inspector to RPII Operational standard.
- An understanding of health & safety and working with risk assessments and method statements.
- Previous installation experience would be beneficial.
- Full driving license.
- Reliable and committed, able and willing to go the extra mile.
- Good mannered and respectful to all.
- Good communication skills.
- Organised (planning and implementation)
- Well presented, punctual, good mannered
- Dependant on Experience + Overtime