- Posted on Feb 01, 2021
Job Title: Operations Manager
Based in: Midlands
Contact name: James Wallett
Contact email: [email protected]
Idverde is one of the fastest growing landscape services, estate management and play space providers in the UK. We are committed to transforming the environments where people live, learn, work and play as well as the success of the organisations that own and operate them.
Due to ongoing growth of the business we are looking for an experienced manager to effectively manage the delivery of play areas and open space projects including sports, carrying out works on the occupied areas of new residential housing developments based in the Midlands.
- To effectively implement and monitor the company’s Health & Safety policy and associated procedures, championing a good Health & Safety environment.
- To effectively manage projects and client journey from sales handover, keeping in contact with clients to ensure equipment is manufactured to required call off date, based on supplier lead times.
- Assist Operations Director in forecasting and reporting project revenue, highlighting and managing risk.
- Scheduling works to maximise operational efficiency, including staff allocation, materials availability, and customer expectations.
- To ensure works are delivered to budget, quality and clients time requirements.
- Undertaking pre-installation site assessment and post installation review.
- To have good plant and landscape knowledge and an understanding of basic landscape (hard and soft) specifications including sports pitch installation.
- To ensure that all employees are effectively managed and employee records are maintained.
- Ensuring Sub contractors and suppliers provide a service in keeping with idverde’ high expectations.
The above duties are not exhaustive, and the company may require the job holder to undertake additional duties in line with the role.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have necessary skills, please email a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to James Wallett, Operations Director [email protected]