- Posted on Aug 19, 2021
Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Company: Creative Play
Based in: Chester
Contact email: [email protected]
Creative Play have been established for 30 years, and in that time, we have provided playgrounds for more than 14,000 customers. We pride ourselves on our stability, constantly offering our clients reliable service and clear communication. Our trusted reputation is evidenced by our growing list of happy clients across the UK.
As our business continues to grow, we are looking for a Operations Coordinator based in our Chester office. The purpose of the role is to liaise between Creative Play (CPUK) Project Managers, Contractors and customers coordinating information for project implementation.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Design Department to put together job packs/paperwork ready for Project managers
- Issue relevant paperwork/Rams/Surveys to customers on behalf of Project Managers
- Act as first point of call for any project queries, dealing appropriately with queries from start to finish and escalating internally as required.
- Ensure Project manager has all info regarding install plans & instructions etc
- Managing Project managers diaries
- Liaise with Customers regarding install and survey dates
- Liaise with Operations Office Manager regarding project install dates
- Filing of Project Information in relevant folders
- Answer incoming operations telephone calls and message taking as appropriate
- Create PO for supplies on Sage
- Amend PO on Sage
- Print installation information for Teams
- Scanning for operations dept
- Arrange collections of site materials
- Arrange Hire/ Off Hire of skips and plant
- Adhoc duties as required by the business
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic individual who operates well on their own as well as being an integral part of a team. Presentable and with a positive attitude, you will need to have the following skills, qualities and experience:
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft O365 suite
- Strong use of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in dealing with customer queries and incoming enquiries. knowledge of SAGE 50 accounts would be beneficial.
- Appreciate sense of urgency and meeting deadlines
- Work well under pressure & with high volumes of enquiries
- Ability to provide supreme levels of customer service
- Strong numeracy & written skills
- Confident communication skills
- Strong UK geographical knowledge with confidence to use Google Maps
- Ability to prioritise workload with strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Excellent telephone manner with the confidence to answer inbound calls and the natural ability to build rapport with our customers and colleagues
- Ability to multitask
- Experience in using Sage Line 50 Accounts would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience in an office based role
What do we offer in return?
- Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum dependant upon experience
- Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00, 1hour lunch
- 20 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Holiday entitlement increases by 1 day after 2 years’ continuous service and continues each year of service to a maximum of 5 additional days.
- Free use of our employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Relaxed dress code
Closing date 5th September 2021.
To apply email your CV to [email protected]
Interviews to be held w/c 13th September 2021 for successful applicants.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. Due to the volume of applications received, if you do not here from us within 30days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.