- Posted on Sep 15, 2021
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Company: Inclusive Play
Based in: Loanhead, near Edinburg
Contact name: Paul Hoenigmann
Contact email: [email protected]
Established 15 years ago, Inclusive Play is the only company in Europe that is focused 100% on inclusion in play. We have built a reputation for unique products and our design methodology. We have a small passionate team and a global network of partners. We are expanding our products and have an exciting opportunity to recruit a new member to our team, seeking a Marketing Assistant who will be responsible for implementing our marketing strategy across our website, social media, and direct marketing platforms.
We successfully work in a hybrid way, both remotely at home or in our office in Loanhead, near Edinburgh, to provide maximum efficiency and flexibility for all our team members. In line with our flexible business practices this role can be a full or part-time position with an excellent salary package dependent upon experience.
- Maintaining and updating company WordPress website
- Maintain and manage social media sites
- Creation of website and Social Media content
- Support product launches, events, and exhibitions.
- Create marketing material and content to drive engagement of our products and services
- You will be comfortable using Teams for video calls, meetings, or events.
- You will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and have both excellent verbal and communication skills that enable you to create high quality sales and marketing collateral.
- Disciplined use of CRM and administration are essential. Having knowledge of HubSpot Sales and marketing modules would be advantageous.
- Preferably to have at least 2 years’ marketing experience
- With a good understanding of digital marketing
- The candidate will have good attention to detail with experience of creating marketing campaigns.
- Competent in the use of Adobe software.
- You will be supported in your role by the Management and Design team who will help you develop and build on your existing skills.
- It’s important that you are a self-starter, easily able to work alone or in a team, and find it easy to build rapport with colleagues, clients, and prospects alike.
- We are looking for you to be dynamic and energetic in your approach
- You must be capable of working to tight deadlines
- Provide us with a detailed and fully up to date CV, along with a covering letter specific to this vacancy with examples of your recent portfolio of work.
- Applications should be sent to [email protected]. Initial interviews will held by video via Teams or Zoom.