- Posted on Aug 08, 2023
Job Title: Junior Designer
Company: Miracle Design & Play Ltd
Contact name: Daniel Buckley
Contact email: [email protected]
As part of our continued growth, we wish to recruit a Junior Designer to join our design team producing our bespoke play solutions for our various clients across the UK.
You will be joining an established UK organisation with the back-up of a dedicated internal sales, technical support and design team.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Working in conjunction with the UK sales and support team, turning their design briefs and requests into exciting and innovative designs proposals.
- Accurately costing design requests using our bespoke CRM project management system
- Produce 2D AutoCAD plans and graphical illustrations for our clients.
- Formalise and prepare tender documents for submission to clients.
- Produce technical specifications to guide our installation teams whilst on-site.
- Produce marketing material and product literature.
- We require a driven individual with a can-do attitude, they will also need a creative eye, to be a team player and have a flexible approach to their work.
- The successful candidate should have CAD experience, preferably AUTOCAD or similar, but not essential as full on the job training will be provided.
- This role incorporates compilation of quotes; therefore, numeracy and accuracy would be considered essential skills.
- Experience of play area design and the associated safety standards would be advantageous, but full training can be provided so not essential.
Why join us?
- The opportunity to join our ambitious and close nit team at an exciting stage of our growth.
- A well established, financially stable company with clearly defined plans for growth
- Competitive salary
- Brand new state-of-the-art office facilities
- Free on-site gym membership
If you are interested in this vacancy, then please email your CV and include a cover note as to why you would like to be considered for this position to [email protected]
- Immediate start
- Salary- C. £22k
- Shortlist & Interview- w/c 21.08