- Posted on Feb 01, 2021
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Company: Kompan UK
Reports to: Head of Installation
Based in: Home Based
Contact name: Nick Morris (Head of Installation)
Contact email: [email protected]
Due to expansion and growth within the UK Play Market KOMPAN who are an ethical, reputable and market leading force in the UK’s play sector are looking to add a Contracts Manager to our Installation and Aftersales team.
We are an ambitious company who have achieved growth in the last year and continuing on our path of sustained and profitable growth over the coming years thus are looking for enthusiastic, ambitious people to join us and contribute in taking the company forward.
Contracts Managers will be responsible for ensuring the projects are planned properly prior to commencement and ensuring quality installation from start to finish. Strong level of cost management is a must, looking at areas within projects that give scope for margin enhancement. They will be the principle point of contact for the client throughout and work closely with the Project Coordinator who provides back-office support.
- Attractive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus public bank holidays
- Private medical insurance after completion of successful probationary period
- Pension Scheme – joined after successful completion of probationary
- Working within a creative, innovative and experienced team for a company who are a leading design and manufacturer of high quality playground equipment within the UK
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carryout Prestart meetings on every scheme
- Involvement in Handover Meetings
- Provide regular updates to the client and Project Coordinator
- Liaise with the Installers and make regular visits to site during the build phase to monitor progress against programme.
- Ensure all deliveries are monitored to meet planned start dates and any issues are communicated as early as possible.
- Ensure all issues or progress visits are photographed and Site visit report is completed and forwarded to the Project Coordinator and client within 24
- To Participate in team meetings
AREA OF COVERAGE:
- This role will be covering the West / South West of
- UK travel to sites and team meetings possible
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Construction related project management experience
- A Good knowledge of Play equipment
- A positive approach to all tasks
- Be able to plan and organize both familiar and new tasks
- Customer Focused
- Computer Literate [Microsoft packages – Word/Excel/Project/Mail Merge]
- Competency in customer communication & good telephone manner
- Able to work on own initiative or with others on tasks with minimum supervision
- SMSTS or SSSTS – Site Managers Safety Training Scheme or Site Supervisor
- CSCS Black Card
- NVQ Level 6 in Construction and Site Management
- RPII Level 2 Certificate
To apply. Please prepare a written statement of no more than 150 words on why you believe you are best suited for the role. Please include a copy of your latest CV and send to Nick Morris (Head of Installation) at: [email protected]
KOMPAN is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all to apply.
No Agencies Please