- Posted on Aug 19, 2021
Job Title: Business Development Manager – UK
Company: Inclusive Play
Contact name: Paul Hoenigmann
Contact email: [email protected]
Inclusive Play, the only company in Europe that is focused 100% on inclusion in play, is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager with responsibility to develop our business in the SEN and specification sectors across the UK, as the Company enters a new and exciting growth phase. Established some 15 years ago, Inclusive Play has a reputation for its unique approach and its development of products and design methodology. We have a small passionate team and a global network of partners.
This new role is envisaged to require a degree of traveling to engage with new prospects and opportunities across the UK. We successfully work in a hybrid way both remotely at home and in our offices to provide maximum efficiency and flexibility for all our team. In line with our flexible business practises this role can be a full or part-time position with an excellent salary dependent upon experience. An open-ended commission scheme will be an element of your remuneration package.
- Generating sales opportunity meetings from prospecting, personal contacts or through in house marketing leads.
- Taking a consultative approach to sales qualification, analysing prospect requirements.
- You will be comfortable presenting Inclusive Play, our products, and services in face to face, Microsoft Teams Video Calls and group meetings or events.
- You will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and have both excellent verbal and communication skills that enable you to create high quality sales and marketing collateral.
- It is anticipated you will have 3+ years’ experience, ideally some of which will have been in a Play space design environment (although not essential).
- Disciplined use of CRM and administration are essential. Having knowledge of HubSpot Sales module would be advantageous.
- Proven sales and new business development experience within the Play Industry.
- The successful candidate in this role will be strongly motivated to progress their career in return for being a consistent and successful sales target achiever.
- You must have a clear understanding of inclusion and Inclusive Play
- Experience in product specification is required
- You will be supported in your role by the Management and Design team. It’s important that you are a self-starter, easily able to work alone or in a team, and find it easy to build rapport with colleagues, clients, and prospects alike.
- You will be able to demonstrate recent sales target achievement.
- A full driving licence and right to work in the UK is required.
- Provide us with a detailed and fully up to date CV, along with a covering letter specific to this vacancy.
- Applications should be sent to [email protected]. Initial interviews will be by via Team or Zoom.