- Posted on Dec 23, 2019
Job Title: Assistant Project Manager
Contact name: Angie Forster
Contact email: [email protected]
Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience
Due to growth and exciting new projects in 2020 we are expanding the Operations Team. We are looking to fill this position with an experienced and professional individual looking for a career in Project Management. Training will be provided including SAGE.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Assist Operations Director with the planning of all Playscheme orders received, project management and stock and labour control.
Other key Responsibilities include:
- To support the Operations Director to manage and oversee the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing and preparation processes and the Schedule of all projects, repairs and inspections.
- Assist the Operations Director in ordering of all materials through SAGE.
- Assist Workshop Manager, Contracts Manager and Maintenance with ordering of materials through SAGE.
- Preparation of site information packs (Drawings, specifications, site details, booking accommodation etc.).
- Monitor and control the timely and accurate flow of production information and adjust schedules as needed.
- Providing current up to date plans for workshop and installation team.
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors & Sub-Contractors before and during installations.
- Assist the Operations Director in preparation of Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans (CPHSP), Risk
- Assessment & Method Statements (RAMS), Operations and Maintenance (O&M’s) manual and other relevant customer handover documents.
To apply for one or more of these new exciting opportunities at Playscheme, please forward your CV and covering letter to [email protected]. Interviews will be held January 2020.
For full job description please visited our website or email for job pack “ https://www.play-scheme.co.uk/about/join-playscheme/