- Posted on Jun 21, 2021
Job Title: Assistant Project Manager
Contact name: Angie Forster
Contact email: [email protected]
Due to a restructure we are expanding the Operations Team. We are looking to fill this position with an experienced and professional individual looking for a career in Project Management. Training will be provided including SAGE.
Salary dependent on experience.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Assist Operations Director with the planning of all Playscheme orders received, project management and stock control.
Other key Responsibilities include:
- To support the Operations Director to manage and oversee the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing and preparation processes and the Schedule of all projects, repairs and inspections.
- Assist the Operations Director in ordering of all materials through SAGE.
- Assist Workshop Manager, Contracts Manager and Maintenance with ordering of materials through SAGE.
- Preparation of site information packs (Drawings, specifications, site details, booking accommodation etc.).
- Monitor and control the timely and accurate flow of production information and adjust schedules as needed.
- Providing current up to date plans for workshop and installation team.
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors & Sub-Contractors before and during installations.
- Assist the Operations Director in preparation of Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans (CPHSP), Risk Assessment & Method Statements (RAMS), Operations and Maintenance (O&M’s) manual and other relevant customer handover documents.
- Office administration and Time management skills.
- Computer skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent verbal and listening communications skills and effective organisation and analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to understand and respond to customer needs.
- Ability to produce accurate information and documents
- Full Clean Driving Licence
To apply for this opportunity please forward your CV and covering letter to [email protected]. This is a full-time position 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Previous applicants need not apply. This role would also be considered under a government apprenticeship scheme for the right applicant.