Do your children have #nowhere2play? We want to hear your views...
Many children in the UK have nowhere safe to play. The Association of Play Industries (API) is keen to find out what parents and families think about public play facilities for children. We plan to use the findings of this research to call for more and better children’s play facilities. Please complete the following short survey. There are 10 questions and it should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete. Most responses are short multiple choice answers. Please answer all questions and only submit one completed survey. Thank you for your time and for taking part. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QG6CFWV
Share images of
neglected local play facilities across
social media including Pinterest,
Instagram, Twitter and Facebook using the campaign hashtag #nowhere2play.
See all our social media coverage here http://www.twinesocial.com/apiplay
- 30.11.2015 - Our Children Need Places To Play, Families Urge Government [read more]
- 14.08.2015 - UK Play Industry Seeks Parent Views On Local Play Facilities With Launch Of #Nowhere2play Campaign [read more]
- 03.12.2015 - Parents report rundown playgrounds - Nursery World [read more]
- 01.12.2015 - Children being let down by poor play facilities, survey argues - Local Gov [read more]
- 30.11.2015 - Our Children Need Places To Play, Families Urge Government - Landscape & Amenity [read more]
- 30.11.2015 - Our Children Need Places To Play, Families Urge Government - The Playing Field [read more]
- 18.08.2015 - UK Play Industry Seeks Parent Views on Local Facilities - The Playing Field [read more]
- 14.08.2015 - UK Play Industry Seeks Parent Views on Local Facilities -Landscape & Amenity [read more]
We Have a Winner!
As a thank you for completing the #Nowhere2play survey all contributors were entered into a competition to win £100 worth of Argos Vouchers. Congratulations to Helen Miles from Sheffield.
The winner was chosen via an online random number generator.