Western Counties – OX GL RG SN SP BH DT SL
eibeplay is one of the largest manufactures and suppliers of Playground and Sport equipment in Europe. Our UK office is based in Guildford in Surrey. We are seeking an ambitious person who would like to make or continue a career in Sales in this exciting industry.
We are looking for a talented and pro-active Area Sales Representative who will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities, working in liaison with the Sales Director.
The Candidate should have:
- Previous face to face field Sales experience.
- Experienced at presenting a Company Profile and Product features and benefits.
- Experience at asking open and leading questions to get to the core needs of any client.
- Will need to be ambitious and hardworking; enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and is target motivated.
- Ideally be based near Postcode SN and RG.
The position involves careful daily planning and meeting potential clients at their premises to outline the company’s services and range of benefits as well as product placement.
Build a core group of Customers and target meeting or contacting these clients at least 5 times per annum.
Provide information in liaison daily with our sales and design support team.
You will work alongside our extensive team and meet with key decision-makers in Local Authorities, House Builders, Theme Parks and Town & Parish Councils to propose innovative and exciting solutions for their outdoor play, sport and fitness spaces.
Experience (not essential)
- Experience or Qualifications or training in Sales and Marketing to a reasonable level.
- KAM experience.
- CRM system management experience.
- An understanding and past experience of the Play Industry.
- An excellent Salary and Commission package.
- Pension scheme in 2017
- An exciting position in a very enthusiastic and creative team
- A very high quality standard range of products.
- A company car, mobile phone and laptop
- A great CRM system to help you plan and manage your clients daily.
If you believe this you are the right candidate for the above position and wish for a career, please send or email your CV to: Paul Redden, Managing Director. E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
eibeplay is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
eibe House, Home farm, Hurtmore, Godalming, Surrey, GU8 6AD