Job title: Aftersales Coordinator
Reports to: Head of Installation
Direct reports: None
Based in: Office is located in Milton Keynes
Due to expansion and growth within the UK Play Market KOMPAN who are an ethical, reputable and market leading force in the UK’s play sector are looking to add an Aftersales Coordinator to our Installation and Aftersales team.
We are an ambitious company who have achieved growth in the last year and continuing on our path of sustained and profitable growth over the coming years thus are looking for enthusiastic, ambitious people to join us and contribute in taking the company forward.
Description / Main Duties:
Reporting in to the Head of Installation and Aftersales the role of the Aftersales Coordinator is to assist the sales team, install team and external customers in compiling quotes for spare parts to be included in tenders, separate direct quotes for spares requests to clients and offering excellent customer service relating to any warranty claims or accidents on sites.
- Monitor in-bound emails coming into Spareparts mailbox – respond and react to any requests for pricing and offer customer support on technical, warranty claims or accident notifications
- Assist pre-sales team in compiling likely spare parts pricing required for inclusion in KOMPAN tender returns
- Liaise with aftersales coordinator positioned at KOMPAN factory in BRNO, Czech Republic
- Help grow the KOMPAN spares business working together with other team member.
- Process QDB claims (warranty) claims internally and communicate to clients during this process as to when they can expect replacement parts etc.
- Liaise with our factory in BRNO, Czech Republic and our logistic partner on shipping dates – ensuring clients are kept communicated throughout from placement of order.
- Arrange installers to carry out any works related to replacement and or remedial works
- Attractive Salary
- 20 days holiday plus public bank holidays
- Private medical insurance after completion of successful probationary period
- Pension Scheme – joined after successful completion of probationary period.
- Working within a creative, innovative and experienced team for a company who are a leading design and manufacturer of high quality playground equipment within the UK
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- A Good knowledge of Play equipment
- A positive approach to all tasks
- Be able to plan and organize both familiar and new tasks
- Customer Focused
- Computer Literate [Microsoft packages - Word/Excel/Project/Mail Merge]
- Competency in customer communication & good telephone manner
- Able to work on own initiative or with others on tasks with minimum supervision
To apply. Please prepare a written statement of no more than 150 words on why you believe you are best suited for the role. Please include a copy of your latest CV and send to Nick Morris (Head of Installation) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
KOMPAN is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all to apply.
No Agencies Please