KOMPAN Group is the recognised global number one in the area of playground and leisure equipment. They have an unparalleled track record of innovation and quality with significant growth opportunities through new products and channels to market. The UK & Ireland subsidiary is the market leader specialising in the sales and marketing of indoor and outdoor playground equipment and solutions to the Leisure, Education, and Local Authority sectors.
KOMPAN are now seeking to appoint an equally ambitious sales professional to exploit and maximise the huge number of opportunities offered with Lancashire and Merseyside territory.
Area Sales Manager
Excellent salary + Bonus + Benefits Lancashire and Merseyside
Reporting to the Northern Regional Manager UK, you will be responsible for:-
- Developing new business from its inception, with some on-going account management responsibility
- Achieving a demanding target from sales of equipment and solutions through existing and newly sourced contacts within the Local Government, Leisure, Education and Housing Development sectors
- Liaising with and managing relationships with various buying points and external stakeholders at varying levels of seniority where a tailored approach is required
- Developing designs and quotations based on an in-depth understanding of client requirements that are seen through to a successful conclusion in what can be a long sales cycle
- Ideally of a graduate calibre with a successful track record of sales achievements within an environment that has a mixture of short and long sales cycles
- You have experience of selling projects incorporating products and/or services such as IT, contract furniture, FMCG and business products or services into local authorities. Candidate who have sold solutions into the construction industry will also be of particular appeal
- You have strong commercial and negotiation skills that have been successfully employed interfacing with complex buying centres with multiple stakeholders
- You enjoy managing projects and seeing them through to completion
- You possess drive, enthusiasm and a highly competitive nature, together with strong people skills
If you thrive in a fast paced, stimulating environment where you can reap the rewards of your efforts then KOMPAN can offer you this and more. You will be part of an international market leader with a strong and robust market position. KOMPAN has the largest and most flexible product range globally with an increasing number of new products and innovations being added constantly.
apply by using the link below: